Friday, February 19, 2010

Sample Waxing Pictures Is This A Tad Bit Strange Or Not?

Is this a tad bit strange or not? - sample waxing pictures

I am a wedding planner interview this week. I was the girl, as the family honor, said interest died. You see, my mother died when I was ten. She died of Huntington's disease, a terrible disease. I pray every wedding planners that the interview how they could integrate the memory of my mother in marriage. A wedding coordinator suggested that a giant ice sculpture of the mother's old photos of mom. I like the idea of ice sculptures as part of the decoration, but it was an ice sculpture of the mother would be a little strange. But then the wedding planner showed me some samples of ice sculptures and really looked very real, almost like wax figures. They used different food coloring, the sculpture appear in different colors, or otherwisethe color of ice cream (I do not know how) I can, and very realistic looking and beautiful. Now I'm confused. What do you think of this idea?

No comments:

Post a Comment