Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Automatic Locking Deadbolt What Type Of Commercial Locks Do You Advise?

What type of commercial locks do you advise? - automatic locking deadbolt

My friend has celebrated a fast food restaurant and in the past, (significant other of its employees and sometimes) their friends have the keys after closing the store received in the night, and went into the store to steal. To prevent this from happening again, he is looking for a lock that closes automatically when the head is the workshop for the night. I thought that some banks have a lock type that automatically locks once a customer of the enthusiasm that customers have the door behind. I think that could work something similar to what you want to achieve. I do not know if it's a kind of self-locking latch or deadlocck automatically, but maybe you can give me information about it. Is there a lock? What type of blocking used by banks? I'd lik --and his advice and opinion, please.

Thank you a bunch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Contact a professional locksmith for advice and prices.

Post a Comment